(1) Corn flour heating: Unloading corn flour to the feed chute. With water adding, it is sent to the heating tank for softening. The heated corn flour milk is pumped to the jet cooker.
(2) Liquefaction: The flour milk is liquefied by jet cooker with the aid of liquefaction enzyme. Then the material is sent to flash tank and liquefaction column for cooling and liquefaction.
(3) Residue separation and drying: The liquefied material goes to filter press machinery for separating. Then using the process water wash the residue to recover glucose. After washing, the residue is sent to bundle dryer machine for dreg drying.
(4) Saccharification: Sending the adjusted liquefied material to saccharification tanks and add enzyme for reaction. After being kept a certain time reaction, the required DE value of the glucose is produced, then sending to the enzyme killer to kill the enzyme.
(5) Decolorization and filtration: Sending the glucose to decolorization tank, add active carbon at proper temperature. After decolorization, send it to the filter to remove the active carbon.
(6) Ion exchanger: Tiny foreign items and bad odor is removed via ion exchanger then we can get high quality glucose.
(7) Evaporation: The glucose is totally cleaned through safety filter machine then sent to evaporator for concentrating to reach the required DS as final product.