Glucose producing technology
All kinds of starch sugar will be got by corn starch hydrolysis with acid or enzyme. The liquid products are maltose, glucose syrup, fructose syrup; The solid products are monohydrate dextrose, anhydrous dextrose, crystal fructose, maltodextrin, etc. They are mainly used as a sweetener in food industry. Anhydrous dextrose can be used as medical injection, tablet embedding medium, sweeteners for medicinal syrup. Glucose and maltose can produce sorbitol and maltitol after hydrogenation, which are used in the food and toothpaste to prevent dental caries. In addition, the polyols can lead corn sugar products into petroleum field.
(1) Starch milk adjustment: The DS value of the starch that came from starch plant is adjusted to 28-32% and control a proper value of PH and temperature. Or adding a certain amount of water to achieve the above conditions then go to the next section.
(2) Liquefaction: Starch milk is sent to buffer tank then liquefied by jet cooker with the aid of enzyme.
(3) Saccharification: The liquefied material keeps reaction for a certain time under the action of enzyme. The required DE value of the glucose will be produced. Then the material is sent to the enzyme killer to kill the enzyme.
(4) Filtration and decolorization: Glucose gets through the filter to remove protein and other impurities, then at the appropriate temperature passes by active carbon to decoloring, finally send to filters to remove activated carbon and send to the next section.
(5) Evaporation: The glucose is totally cleaned through safety filter machine then sent to evaporator for concentrating to reach the required DS as final product.